Terug naar alle categorie├źn

Beantwoord New Contract and Starting Date

1 Reactie
  • yigitaltay Auteur
    Nieuwkomer
    Reacties: 0

6 augustus 2017, 14:58

Good afternoon,

On Monday (7 August) we will get the keys to our new apartment which we need to have a contract for gas and electricity in our name.

I would like to learn after how long we can start using gas and electricity at home.

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Eugene op 9 augustus 2017, 16:16

Hi! Welcome to our community. My apologies for the late response. I see you have already registered as a customer. That's good. You contracts will start as of today.

I would like to show you a blog that we made especially for our English speaking clients. In this blog we explain the basics of becoming a customer of Nuon and what you can expect from us. Would you like to read it sometime? I hope that it will you some insight of how it all works.

Kind regards,
    Eugene

https://blog.nuon.nl/blogpost/view?id=111&bt=are-you-a-new-english-speaking-customer-then-this-is-for-you

Bekijk origineel
  • EugeneEugene Antwoord
    Reacties: 711

9 augustus 2017, 16:16

Hi! Welcome to our community. My apologies for the late response. I see you have already registered as a customer. That's good. You contracts will start as of today.

I would like to show you a blog that we made especially for our English speaking clients. In this blog we explain the basics of becoming a customer of Nuon and what you can expect from us. Would you like to read it sometime? I hope that it will you some insight of how it all works.

Kind regards,
    Eugene

https://blog.nuon.nl/blogpost/view?id=111&bt=are-you-a-new-english-speaking-customer-then-this-is-for-you

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
Bekijk mobiele versie