Terug naar alle categorieën

Beantwoord Transfer from Nuon, end date with "Vaste Prijs Stroom en Gas Vast Actie tot 1 jaar"

5 Reacties
  • jony Auteur
    Nieuwkomer
    Reacties: 5

29 september 2017, 13:36

Hello
    Last year I asked questions about above ( https://forum.nuon.nl/for-our-english-speaking-customers-46/english-understanding-vaste-prijs-stroom-en-gas-vast-actie-tot-1-jaar-2918 )
    I was satisfied with answers and the financial incentive, and moved to Nuon !

I am currently looking around to see if it makes sense to move or stay with Nuon at the end of current contract

I'm wondering something
    I understand there exists a central database (wording ?) which energy suppliers consult to only transfer new customers at the end of a contract (if less than x months away) or immediately (if end is more than x months away)

My contract states following for both gaz and electricity
    - Contractduur 1 jaar
    - Einde contract 30 november 2017

In practice, Nuon's delivery of electricity and gaz started on 02/01/2017 - as also stated on my Contractbevestiging.
    However, there is also a bonus, which is linked to being 1 year with Nuon, in welcome letter: "Als welkomstcadeau ontvangt u eenmalig een bedrag van € 250,00. U ontvangt dit aan het einde van het eerste jaar".

And 02/01 until 30/11 is of course less than 1 year so...
    ... I would like to know: if I apply to transfer to another supplier, which end date will that new supplier see ?
    i.e. date at which they can transfer me ?
    if it is 03/02/2018, all would be well, I'd keep the welkomstcadeau
    if it is 30/11/2017, that means I'd lose my welkomstcadeau unless I can ask the new supplier to delay transfer to 03/02/2018

Could I please have some answers directly related to this/my personal situation ?
    my Klantnummer is in my profile
    Thanks !
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Jeppe op 2 oktober 2017, 17:01

Hi Jony, thank you for your message.

I am sad to see you thinking about leaving us. What is the reason you are thinking of transferring your contract?

The "welkomstcadeau" is paid on the yearly bill at the end of your contract. If you leave after the last day of your contract (so for instance on the 1st of December) you will still receive this amount.

Kind regards, Jeppe

Bekijk origineel
  • JeppeJeppe Antwoord
    Reacties: 55

2 oktober 2017, 17:01

Hi Jony, thank you for your message.

I am sad to see you thinking about leaving us. What is the reason you are thinking of transferring your contract?

The "welkomstcadeau" is paid on the yearly bill at the end of your contract. If you leave after the last day of your contract (so for instance on the 1st of December) you will still receive this amount.

Kind regards, Jeppe
  • jony Auteur
    Nieuwkomer

4 oktober 2017, 18:05

Hello Jeppe - I just got a great offer from Essent, and though Nuon was to contact me with an offer " Ruim voor het eind van de looptijd".. you guess it, nothing - and the end is now less than 2 months away..

Just to be 10000% sure, can I get confirmed officially (email ?) that if I transfer after 30/11/2017, then I get the welkomstcadeau ?

Thank you for your follow up ! :D
  • JeppeJeppe
    Reacties: 55

5 oktober 2017, 16:37

Hi Jony, We usually have a new offer ready the 22nd of the 2nd month prior to the end date. That would mean the 22nd of October in your case. So you will receive an offer regardless.

The confirmation is in your initial contract. If you wish you can PM me on this forum with your contact details to receive an e-mail with the confirmation.

Kind regards, Jeppe
  • jony Auteur
    Nieuwkomer

5 oktober 2017, 17:53

thank you, message sent - I will try and await Nuon's offer to make up my mind
    Kind regards, Jony
  • jony Auteur
    Nieuwkomer

12 oktober 2017, 15:05

Thank you to Jeppe for follow up on this, online and offline
    Top!

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
Bekijk mobiele versie