Terug naar alle categorieën

Vraag Moving abroad, how to cancel contract

3 Reacties
  • Sara Morales Auteur
    Nieuwkomer
    Reacties: 1

9 augustus 2017, 18:15

Hello,

I am moving out of the country at the end of the month and I would like to cancel my subscription.

My dutch is not good at all. Can anybody help me?

Thank you,

Regards,

Sara
  • EugeneEugene
    Reacties: 875

16 augustus 2017, 15:37

Hi Sara, my apologies for keeping you waiting. I can help you with that. I'm sorry to read that you are leaving us. When exactly will you be moving? And do you have a forwarding address for the final invoice? All that remains are the meter readings from the day that you leave the house. We need those meter readings to make the final invoice. I will await your response. Kind regards, Eugene
  • Sara Morales Auteur
    Nieuwkomer
    Reacties: 1

18 augustus 2017, 12:57

Eugene schreef:

Hi Sara, my apologies for keeping you waiting. I can help you with that. I'm sorry to read that you are leaving us. When exactly will you be moving? And do you have a forwarding address for the final invoice? All that remains are the meter readings from the day that you leave the house. We need those meter readings to make the final invoice. I will await your response. Kind regards, Eugene

Thank you for your answer. I will be leaving my appartment at the end of the month (31st of august). I'll be moving in another appartment, so I'll have a forwarding address. Shall I write here the meter readings of the 31st august when I have them? Or shall I go somewhere else to cancel my contract?

Thank you,

Regards,

Sara
  • EugeneEugene
    Reacties: 875

18 augustus 2017, 14:51

Sara Morales schreef:

Eugene schreef:

Thank you for your answer. I will be leaving my appartment at the end of the month (31st of august). I'll be moving in another appartment, so I'll have a forwarding address. Shall I write here the meter readings of the 31st august when I have them? Or shall I go somewhere else to cancel my contract?

Thank you,

Regards,

Sara

Hi Sara, thank you for your message. You can send us the meter readings here or via a private message on Facebook or Twitter if that's easier for you. Can you send me your forwarding message via a private message, please? Then I will proceed to register your moving out. Kind regards, Eugene

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
Bekijk mobiele versie